Heavy-Duty Canopy Explorer for a Toyota Land Cruiser 79 D/Cab 1984+ in black with smooth doors.
The heavy-duty canopies from Alu-Cab are in many ways unique in the market. With processed material almost all from Aluminum, the canopy have exceptional advantage of UV- and corrosion resistance. The Aluminum frame gives the canopy advantages of lightness and rigidity. With an Alu-Cab hardtop it is possible to put big loads on the roof and be able to customize the inside thanks to the C-Rails integrated in the Aluminum frame. The side doors over the hole length makes it easy to accesses the inside of the canopy.
The Explorer models have a rear door over the whole length were the Adventure canopies have a small door that leaves place for a ladder or a jerrycan holder on both sides.
The mounting of the canopy occur through the vehicle specific brackets that are delivered with the canopy. These are connected through original mounting pointes in the vehicle. With the Toyota Land Cruiser 79 holes have to be drilled on the platform.
With a wide range of available accessories it is possible to adjust the canopy with cargo rail or an inside kitchen kit for the appropriate task. Wether it is camping or working with the Alu-Cab Canopy you will be able to adapt and execute in the best way possible.
What is Included?
- 1x Aluminum Canopy
- 1x Bracket Set
- Side doors over the whole length
- Safety glass with E-approval
- Aluminium Profiles with integrated C-rails
- Two Aluminium C-Rails on the roof
- Centre flex, waterproof hinges
- LED- Light inside of Canopy
- Walkable roof with non slip checker plate
- High quality Locks
- Requires no drilling or assembly
- Weight: from 52 kg for Double Cab
- Roof Load: 200 kg Dynamic, 400 kg static
- Material: Aluminium
- Land Cruiser 79