Alu-Cab Canopy Adventure Isuzu D-Max 2012-2012 D/Cab black/ smooth plate
Item No. AC-C-D-IZ12-A-BS
Heavy-Duty Canopy Adventure for an Isuzu D-Max D/Cab 2012+ in black with smooth doors. Even if not available right now you are welcome to send your pre-order by mail.
- Aluminium alloy construction for superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Up to 40% lighter than competing steel canopies
- Naturally UV stable and corrosion resistant – will never rust (even if scratched)
- 100% recyclable
- Easy DIY fitment in 45 minutes or less
- Requires no drilling or assembly
- Includes built-in roof rails for the fitment of load bars, a roof rack, awning, solar panels, or a rooftop tent
- 3-door opening and full-length side doors (on DC) for maximum canopy access
- Centre flex, waterproof hinges – prevents rainwater dripping into the canopy when the doors are open
- Structural roof brace doubles as internal tie-down rail for cargo (no drilling required)
- Internal base frame creates additional lashing points for overland, camping, or workhorse applications
- Strong aluminium construction and tamper-proof locks for better security and peace of mind
- A tried and trusted canopy since 1999
- Pioneered design and the first-ever aluminium adventure canopy made
- Preferred canopy for the 4×4 rental fleets
Alu-Cab hardtops are available for the following vehicle models:
Fiat Fulback (2016+)
Ford Ranger (2012+)
Isuzu D-Max (2012+)
Land Rover Defender (1990-2016)
Mercedes Benz X Class (2017+)
Mitsubishi L200 (2016+)
Nissan Navara (2016+, NP300)
Nissan Navara (2005-2015, D40)
Renault Alaskan (2017+)
Toyota Land Cruiser 79 (2012+)
Toyota Hilux (2016+, Revo)
Toyota Hilux (2005-2015, Vigo)
Volkswagen Amarok (2010+)
Hardtops are adapted to the height and are equipped with 2 large side flaps and a tailgate. The side and tailgates are made of powder-coated and multiple folded aluminium 1.5mm thick. There is a choice of two different models:
Explorer - large tailgate, which goes over the full width
Adventure - narrow tailgate (width 90 cm), therefore space on the right and left side for mounting a ladder, jerry can or gas bottle holder
In the double cab, the side flaps extend the full length of the canopy. On the extra and single cab, however, as well as on canopies for the Land Rover Defender and Toyota HZJ79 /GRJ79 models, a stiffening plate is welded into the rear area.
Vehicle-specific brackets have been developed for mounting the canopies. Thus, no drill holes are necessary on the vehicle, as the brackets can be mounted on the existing mounting points.
Alu-Cab offers a wide range of accessories for hardtops:
Sliding window front side
Sliding window Side flap
Jerry can holder
Gas bottle holder
The heavy-duty hardtops from Alu-Cab are in many ways unique on the market. Already since the 1990s, when Alu-Cab built the first canopy made of aluminium, the South African manufacturer's own travel experiences have been incorporated into the design. Three factors were decisive for the success: weight, strength, and versatility. The challenge was to find a solution that combined these three factors.
Apart from the obvious strength/weight benefits, aluminium's unsurpassed corrosion resistance, UV stability, repairability and flexibility - essential properties in any off-road environment - make it ideal for unlimited use.
The versatility of a hardtop depends very much on the substructure, as well as the ability to accommodate a roof tent, crossbars, kitchen modules or many other bolt-on accessories. The aluminium frame provides extreme stability despite its low weight. Interior fittings can be easily and reliably attached to the frame thanks to C-rails. Further C-rails on the roof allow for easy mounting of crossbars and roof bars. Comparable steel hardtops weigh approx. half as much and even GRP hardtops are sometimes heavier and this with significantly reduced stability.
Alu-Cab has spent almost two decades designing and developing hardtops to meet the requirements and needs of many people - whether they are a die-hard adventure traveller, surfer, fisherman, mountain biker or even occasional campers and business owners who want to use their hardtop for both work and leisure.
Alu-Cab hardtops are the preferred choice of many car rental companies in Southern Africa. There they easily withstand loads to which they are not exposed in Europe.
Hardtops are not just another product in the Alu-Cab portfolio. With a hardtop you have a lifelong companion for many adventures.
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
Alu-Cab Cupboard Large 730 x 750 Black+ Kitchen Kit
Item No. AC-LCB730-B-KKIT
€ 838,00 Add to basket
€ 599,00 Add to basket
€ 900,00 Add to basket
Alu-Cab Side Compartment Universal 750 recovery Set
Item No. AC-A-C-CB560+RKIT
€ 443,00 Add to basket
Alu-Cab Side Compartment Universal 750 kitchen Set, Black
Item No. AC-A-C-CB560+KKIT-B
€ 837,00 Add to basket
Alu-Cab Side Compartment Universal 1250 Black
Item No. AC-A-C-CB1250-B
€ 480,00 Contact us for availability