The new Ironman 4x4 Eco Pressure Shower isn’t your typical camp shower. There is no electricity needed, no need to hang it overhead and it provides good pressure.
The eco pressure shower is driven by pressurising the 12 litre bladder using a dual chamber pump providing stable water pressure. The foot operated pump pressurises the shower quickly and easily.
The easy one handed operation provides plenty of freedom in how it’s used and its applications aren’t just limited to showering. It’s perfect for use camping on the beach, hiking, cycling, rinsing the 4x4 and washing the dog. The shower head features a trigger to ensure water is only flowing out when you want it to – maximising water economy. Made from strong and hard wearing TPU material the Eco Pressure shower can handle water temperatures up to 50°C – perfect for a nice hot shower or warm water to use for washing dishes. The included anti-kink hose will ensure consistent flow and fuss free use.
The compact carry case has drainage holes for any residual water for when its not in use, and allows the shower to pack up to a very compact form that’s well protected.
• Easy operation
• Strong and hard wearing TPU material
• Can handle water temperatures up to 50° C
• Holds up to 12 litres of water
• Holds stable water pressure for up to 6 minutes
• Does not require an electricity source
• Can be used to heat water using the heat from the sun
• Included carry case has drainage holes for
any residual water
• Can be used for camping, beach, hiking, cycling,
rinsing the 4x4 and washing the dog
• Foot pump creates water pressure
• Dual chambered bladder pump
• Compact pack down design
• Heavy duty plastic welds
• Anti-kink hose